[Free Downloads]Epson XP-860 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson XP-860 Small-in-One printer Print magnificent, professional-quality images, sharp message, 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and a lot more you get it all with the full-featured, space-saving XP-860 printer. Constantly ready to print, the XP-860 includes a committed photo tray, along with an auto-extend outcome tray. And, with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder, the XP-860 can copy, scan or fax heaps of originals while you take care of other companies. It makes it easy to take on any kind of innovative task with straight CD/DVD printing, plus a rear paper feed for card supply, envelopes, and much more. Featuring practical wireless and Ethernet networking, the XP-860 can be shared with everybody in the family. Print from any room in your house. It’s all at your fingertips with the ultra-versatile Epson XP-860.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-860 Printer Driver||28.24 MB||09/10/15|
|XP-860 Scanner Driver||36.47 MB||08/25/15|
|Epson XP-860 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-860 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-860 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-860 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-860 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-860 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-860 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-860 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 860 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 860 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-860 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.