[Free Downloads]Epson XP-6100 Driver, Software, Manual Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson XP-6100 is a mid-range inkjet (MFP) multifunction peripheral, made for everyday and creative usage in the house. It can print, scan, and copy, and you can share it among users on a cordless network. There’s support for automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, although if you intend to fax, you’ll have to look elsewhere. In the base, there are two trays for up to 100 web pages of A4, and 20 sheets of 6x4in or 5x7in photo paper. Tidied away behind the front panels are an SD port and a USB port for direct scans and printing.
Epson XP-6100 Specs
The Epson XP-6100 printer provides both USB and Wi-Fi connectivity, along with support for Apple’s AirPrint, making it a great alternative if you like printing selfies or various other images from your iPhone or iPad. There are two paper trays developed right into the body of the printer, with the significant tray holding A4 paper of 100 sheets, while the 2nd tray is designed for glossy photo paper. It sustains duplex (two-sided printing), and there’s additionally a special tray that enables you to print on CDs and DVDs, so the XP-6100 is suitable for a wide variety of printing tasks.
Like a lot of inkjet printers, the XP-6100 utilizes just four conventional ink colors for printing photos and shade graphics – cyan, magenta, yellow and black -. Yet, it does take a somewhat different technique below, as the printer consists of two different black ink cartridges. There’s a typical black ink that’s used for easy message files, plus a unique ‘photo black’ which is used to include quality and contrast to, well, images.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-6100 Printer Driver||31.4 MB||12/03/18|
|XP-6100 Scanner Driver||27.1 MB||09/25/19|
|Epson XP-6100 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-6100 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-6100 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-6100 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-6100 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-6100 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-6100 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-6100 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 6100 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 6100 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-6100 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-6100 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.