[Free Downloads]Epson XP-600 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson XP-600 cordless printer delivers excellent photos of high quality and sharp message. Save time with auto 2-sided printing; and print 4″ x 6″ pictures in as rapid as 20 seconds. Quickly print from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer, or smart device with or without a router. The smooth Epson XP-600 prints borderless images as much as 8″ x 10″, and gives dedicated trays for printing photos and DVDs. And, you can quickly print Facebook and Instagram images, collages, and even more with the Epson Creative Print Application.
The front panel of the Epson XP-600 pivots upwards to 90 degrees and has a 2.7-inch color LCD. That’s not a touch screen; instead, you operate the printer with the surrounding touch panel. This might sound old-fashioned in the age of the smart device and touch display screens, yet I like it. Frequently, printer touch displays are unresponsive and difficult to utilize. The Epson XP-600’s touch panel was accurately responsive to my input.
The Epson XP-600 likewise supports duplex (two-sided) printing, so it’ll be functional enough for the majority of home individuals. We did have some small grievances, though. The paper trays feel light and flimsy, and the initial set up is a bit complex. The published handbook advises you to start by loading paper into the top (photo) tray. At the same time, the installer program requires you to begin by filling the reduced (simple paper) tray to make sure that you can print out some test web pages to calibrate the print head appropriately.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-600 Printer Driver||42.9 MB||07/12/19|
|XP-600 Scanner Driver||30.8 MB||03/31/17|
|Epson XP-600 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-600 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-600 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-600 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-600 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-600 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-600 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-600 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 600 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 600 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-600 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-600 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.