[Free Downloads]Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is the convenient, high-productivity all-in-one that brings your company the Globe’s Fastest print rates, plus automatic 2-sided printing, copying, scanning. This resilient performer features a 500-sheet paper ability, so you’ll reload paper much less commonly. Functional paper managing attributes include a 30-sheet duplex ADF, plus a back paper feed to take care of specialty paper including envelopes, tags, and card stock. And rise to 40% lower printing expenses vs. shade lasers. The Epson WF-3540 even includes wired and cordless connectivity for secure networking. Maintain your service going for full speed with the quick, affordable, versatile WorkForce WF-3540.
The scanner features an automatic document feeder, which scans both sides automatically (by re-feed). The cover to the letter/A4-sized platen does not telescope to fit thicker materials. However, that’s the only issue and a small one for an office-oriented MFP.
The output from the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is rather good. Shade graphics published on everyday paper show reasonably good color precision. Images posted on glossy photo supply, while a tad brights are as high as anything you’ll see this side of a committed photo printer. Text is sharp and black, and even draft-mode documents are easily readable. Scans tended to be dark, though duplicates suffered no such concern. The EpsonWF-3540 speed is relatively high for this price factor. Black and white pages print at roughly 11.5 per minute (ppm) on the PC, and 11.4 on the Mac. Snapshot-sized (4-by-6-inch) photos print at 4.8 ppm to ordinary paper, and 0.5 ppm to glossy photo supply. A full, 8.5-inch by 11-inch photo published on the Mac, takes around two and a half minutes.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Printer Driver||22.4 MB||06/27/16|
|WorkForce WF-3540 Scanner Driver||24.93 MB||11/06/13|
|Epson WF-3540 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Manual
- Click the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click WorkForce WF-3540 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
- Please check the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the WorkForce WF-3540 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson WF-3540 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson WF-3540 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.