[Free Downloads]Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson WorkForce WF-3530 checks out every inch of the business printer. The sturdy chassis has an area for twin paper trays, each capable of holding 250 sheets. There’s a built-in fax modem, Ethernet, 802.11 n Wi-Fi, automatic duplexing and a 30-sheet ADF. The only point lacking is a touchscreen, which makes navigating the menus and entering wireless tricks a slightly aggravating experience. The 6.3 centimeters shade LCD is clear and bright, nonetheless. The Epson WF-3530 asserts to rival laser tools for both running costs and rate. Cost-effective high-yield ink cartridges deal with the former case, supplying monoprints for 3.9 c– near the most cost-effective printer in this month’s test. At 11.7 c, shade prints are additionally affordable, yet 6 x 4in images set you back a pricey 31c each.
Not surprisingly, the WorkForce WF-3530 quality takes a back seat for speed. Draft prints emerged at a nippy 18.8 ppm, yet the results were akin to that of an old dot-matrix printer. Upping high quality to natural settings boosted issues, but output went down to 14.6 ppm, and still did not have class. Copying is spritely, with appropriate draft-quality duplicates flung out in nine secs, yet scanning is the Epson’s most active match. Below it incorporates rate and top quality, with 200ppi color A4 scans taking just 16 secs each.
As you may anticipate, photo printing isn’t among Epson’s concealed abilities. Comparison is excellent, but prints lack the abundant colors of the consumer inkjets below, and a thick grain obscures fine detail. Prints are slow-moving, as well, with 6 x 4in pictures taking 2mins 9secs. It’s no photo specialist, and it isn’t efficient in producing the most effective high-quality records. However, the Epson WorkForce WF-3530‘s priorities lie somewhere else. It fasts, feature-packed, and running expenses usually are rather low. That makes the Epson a fantastic choice for a little office.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Printer Driver||22.4 MB||06/27/16|
|WorkForce WF-3530||24.93 MB||11/06/13|
|Epson WF-3530||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Manual
- Click the Epson WorkForce WF-3530 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson WorkForce WF-3530 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click WorkForce WF-3530 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver
- Please check the Epson WorkForce WF-3530 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the WorkForce WF-3530 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson WF-3530 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson WF-3530 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-3530 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson WorkForce WF-3530 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.