[Free Downloads]Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson WorkForce WF-2540 develop top quality seems stronger than that of much more costly devices, with an elegant black-plastic body that sports carefully bent edges. Epson’s product packaging claims that this printer has the “smallest impact in its course,” though that’s a bit misleading. When it’s closed, the 12.8-pound printer steps 15.4 x 14.8 x 8.7 inches, but when it’s open, those dimensions increase to 15.4 x 21.3 x 11.5 inches, because of its rear-loading paper port.
The front of the unit has committed switches for copy, fax and scan functions, though they only switch over the gadget into different modes, rather than launch any of these activities. To copy or fax, the Epson WF-2540 has start switches, which don’t require hitting a setting switch first. Due to the specialised fax button and a numerical keypad for dialling, the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 is an excellent selection for anyone that needs to send files the old-fashioned way. As with various other below-$100 all-in-ones, the WF-2540’s LCD present isn’t a touch screen; users configure all the setups with buttons found on the panel.
On the bright side, the Epson WF-2540 comes with a 30-page document feeder that allows you to leave while you’re scanning or copying in bulk. However, you may need to steer clear of for rather a very long time. It took 2:35 for the Workforce WF-2540 to finish our colour copy test, which is virtually a min slower than the standard. Both Epson’s XP-410 and the HP Officejet 4630 were nearly 2 mins faster. The WF-2540 finished our black-and-white 600-dpi scanning examination in 1:15, a full 35 secs slower than the classification standard.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Printer Driver||23.71 MB||08/13/15|
|WorkForce WF-2540 Scanner Driver||21.3 MB||06/27/16|
|Epson WF-2540 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Manual
- Click the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click WorkForce WF-2540 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver
- Please check the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the WorkForce WF-2540 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson WF-2540 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson WF-2540 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-2540 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.