[Free Downloads]Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson WorkForce WF-2530 term Small-in-One for the new styles. This is a cooling device, with a single paper feed from a near-vertical tray at the back and outcome to an extending tray at the front. The plate can only take 100 sheets at once, yet a minimum of it’s very easy to load. There’s no separate photo tray, yet there’s a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) on the flatbed scanner, which adds the ease of feeding multi-page documents without including much to the total height of the device.
The Epson WF-2530 scanner uses LED illumination and a Contact Photo Sensor (CIS) and has a respectable resolution of 2,400 x 1,200 PPI. The control board is well laid out and runs most of the width of the equipment’s front. There’s only a two-line LCD show, without a backlight, though this is wisely made use of and as a whole, it’s simple to work your means round.
The Workforce WF-2530 attaches through USB or cordless, and there are phone line and third-party handset sockets at the back, for fax cords. Raise the entire of the scanner area, and you can get at the four different ink cartridges in the print head. They’re available in standard and XL variations and clipping them right into position is quick and straightforward. The Epson Workforce WF-2530 is a well-designed, tiny footprint, four-function all-in-one which needs to be able to handle a lot of the features required of a home office printer. Print top quality is good; it’s easy to maintain and has running costs about standard for its class. The only disadvantage is the sluggishness of some printing and scanning tasks. If you can deal with that, it needs to be on your shortlist.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Printer Driver||23.71 MB||08/13/15|
|WorkForce WF-2530 Scanner Driver||21.3 MB||06/27/16|
|Epson WF-2530 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Manual
- Click the Epson WorkForce WF-2530 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson WorkForce WF-2530 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click WorkForce WF-2530 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver
- Please check the Epson WorkForce WF-2530 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the WorkForce WF-2530 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson WF-2530 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson WF-2530 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-2530 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson WorkForce WF-2530 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.