[Free Downloads]Epson WorkForce WF-100 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson WorkForce WF-100 scores high marks in the transportability department, with among the tiniest and lightest layouts of any mobile printer. It weighs simply 3.5 extra pounds and determines a small 12.2 x 6.1 x 2.4 inches, making it little and light enough to take a trip with. This Epson WF-100 printer is particularly helpful since it doesn’t simply feature a battery, it’s built-in and begins charging when you connect in the printer. When completely charged, the battery should be good to print 100 web pages.
This Epson WF-100 portable printer’s print high quality is respectable, with better-than-average document printing. Our examination examples showed a few minor printing mistakes hardly recognizable ink spotting and some noticeable banding when printing large blocks of color, but all within a relatively appropriate quality variety for a miniature mobile printer. It gets on the slow side, nevertheless. Black-and-white documents printed at a price of just a little greater than 5 pages per minute, while shade records crept along at 2.88 web pages per minute.
Ink cartridges and refills are rather affordable, with one black cartridge that yields 250 pages and a tri-color cartridge that generates 200 web pages. This Epson WF-100 works out to 18 cents per page, which isn’t negative for a mobile printer, but the lack of any high-capacity ink choices does place a little bit of a damper on our praise.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce WF-100 Printer Driver||28.2 MB||10/26/18|
|Epson WF-100 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson WorkForce WF-100 Manual
- Click the Epson WorkForce WF-100 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson WorkForce WF-100 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click WorkForce WF-100 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-100 Driver
- Please check the Epson WorkForce WF-100 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the WorkForce WF-100 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson WF-100 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson WF-100 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-100 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson WorkForce WF-100 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.