[Free Downloads]Epson ET-2550 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-2550 supplies revolutionary cartridge-free printing with cutting-edge, easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. It consists of approximately 2 years of ink in a package. That’s an unbelievable amount of ink enough to print approximately 4,000 pages, and comparable to around 20 ink cartridge collections. The ET-2550 provides an irresistible combination of value and benefit. Plus, save up to 80 per cent on ink with affordable substitute bottles. The Epson ET-2550 includes built-in wireless and very easy printing from tablets and smart devices, plus a 1.44″ colour LCD, and PC-free photo printing with a built-in memory card slot.
The area including the 4 ink tanks sticks out from the appropriate side of the device, offering the ET-2550 a various look than that of printers utilizing cartridges. Below, you lift a cover, revealing the four tanks, with their pop-off caps. The front control panel has a couple of buttons and a tiny, 1.4-inch screen, which makes stand-alone operation much less than optimum, specifically considering that it’s not a touch screen. When you utilize the control board to initiate a scan, for example, the display uses no setups menu for changing the resolution. You require to do that sort of change on a computer.
The Epson ET-2550 prints, scans and copies, however, has no fax. Its single, 100-sheet input tray sticks up from the back of the system, and you load paper vertically. There is no specialized second tray for photo paper or other speciality media, so you’ll need to swap media when switching print tasks. An SD card port on the front panel, to the left of the output tray, easily lets you print from your cam’s memory card; nonetheless, you can not scan a document to a card in the slot.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-2550 Printer Driver||29.3 MB||07/29/15|
|ET-2550 Scanner Driver||26.78 MB||06/08/15|
|Epson ET-2550 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-2550 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-2550 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-2550 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-2550 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-2550 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-2550 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-2550 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-2550 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-2550 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-2550 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-2550 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.