[Free Downloads]Epson ET-8700 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-8700 device includes an Exchangeable Ink Pack System that offers cartridge-free, easy-to-use ink containers that have sufficient ink to last for two years. The ET-8700 is delivered with two black ink storage tanks and three colour ink tanks with a maximum print yield of 16,000 web pages (black) and 11,000 pages (colour). That’s very remarkable and goes a lengthy means to assisting local business to minimize print costs.
The ET-8700 sustains typical printing, copying, scanning and faxing features. It prints at as much as 24 ppm (ISO) in both black and colour. This remains in thanks to Epson’s inkjet technology, PrecisionCore. PrecsionCore utilises a high-density print chip that can generate as much as 40 million specific dots per secondly. This technology was initially located in Epson’s large-format printers and is currently utilised in all of its printers and MFPs.
The Epson ET-8700 includes a 4.3 ″ colour touchscreen and supports host-based printing (Epson’s proprietary printing language). USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection are standard. Mobile printing is supported using Epson Connect, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile Application, Epson Remote Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Mopria Print Solution. The ET-8700 EcoTank is offered on Epson’s site in addition to from sellers such as Best Buy, Staples or Office Depot. With its portable design, robust functions and low printing expenses, it’s a good buy for tiny and office that need a multifunctional gadget.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-8700 Printer Driver||30.3 MB||07/09/18|
|ET-8700 Scanner Driver||26.3 MB||10/02/17|
|Epson ET-8700 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-8700 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-8700 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-8700 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-8700 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-8700 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-8700 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-8700 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-8700 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-8700 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-8700 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-8700 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.