[Free Downloads]Epson ET-7700 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-7700 wireless EcoTank all-in-one provides cutting edge cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersised ink storage tanks. It consists of approximately two years of ink in the box, comparable to about 30 ink cartridge sets. That’s an extraordinary amount of ink sufficient to print files up to 9,000 pages, or countless 4″ x 6″ pictures. Plus, it features Epson exclusive auto-stop ink containers, with each colour distinctively keyed for simple filling of each package. And, you save approximately 80 per cent on ink with affordable substitute bottles. The ET-7700 also prints about 8.5″ x 11″ and includes paper and photo trays, plus built-in USB/card ports.
The Epson ET-7700, a blend of matte and glossy black, procedures 6.6 by 20 by 16.3 inches (HWD) when shut and 11 by 15.4 by 20.4 inches with trays prolonged, and it weighs 18.1 pounds. The tilt-up control board over the output tray houses a 2.7-inch non-touch colour LCD, flanked by a four-way controller with central OK switch, plus buttons with symbols for home, beginning, and backspace. The middle paper tray holds up to 100 sheets of natural letter-size paper, and there’s a mini-tray over it that holds 20 sheets of photo paper. A rear feeder can hold up to 10 pages. The ET-7700 prints, duplicates, and scans, yet do not fax. It has a letter-size flatbed, yet lacks an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage papers unattended. A memory-card viewer accepts cards in the SD household, and there is additionally a port for a USB thumb drive.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-7700 Printer Driver||44.0 MB||03/12/19|
|ET-7700 Scanner Driver||27.1 MB||09/25/19|
|Epson ET-7700 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-7700 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-7700 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-7700 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-7700 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-7700 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-7700 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-7700 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-7700 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-7700 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-7700 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-7700 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.