[Free Downloads]Epson ET-4750 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-4750 is portable, determining 16.4 x 19.8 x 10 inches, with the result paper tray extended. Pressing the 250-sheet outcome tray inside the body slashes off 6 inches of depth. The top of the body is level unless you lift up the pivoted ADF tray for feeding multipage files. The front panel pivots upwards and uses a color touch display, which gets on the little side, at 2.4 inches. Along with tapping options, you can swipe with menu offerings, as you perform with a smartphone. The display really feels a little tiny for extensive menu navigation, though basic operations and setups choices are easily achieved. There are simply two physical switches, one on each side of the display: Home and Assist. On the back are USB, Ethernet and fax ports. You can place the ET-4750 on your wireless network, and it uses Wi-Fi Direct.
The ET-4750 has a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and sporting activities a duplexer for two-sided printing. There are windows for the ink containers, so you can see your ink degrees, as opposed to waiting for an on-screen warning of low ink degrees. The ET-4750 carried out well on our simple paper printing examinations. Our five-page message document printed in 26.1 secs, or 11.5 web pages per minute (ppm), which was faster than the standard of 33.5 seconds. The Epson likewise defeated the Editor’s Option Canon Pixma TS9120, at 26.7 seconds.
Print quality, in general, is high. Glossy photo prints look great. The Epson ET-4750 prints rapidly on plain paper, duplicates message papers rapidly and has a fast duplexer. Shade copying and photo printing are slower than average, however. There is a document feeder for multipage copying and scanning. But we were disappointed by distortions in copies and scans of papers fed via the ADF, and photo scans looked a little dark, losing detail in darkness locations, which became a block of level black.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-4750 Printer Driver||39 MB||2/02/19|
|ET-4750 Scanner Driver||27.0 MB||11/14/19|
|Epson ET-4750 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-4750 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-4750 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-4750 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-4750 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-4750 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-4750 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-4750 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-4750 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-4750 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-4750 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-4750 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.