[Free Downloads]Epson ET-4700 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-4700 is small, determining 16.4 x 19.8 x 10 inches, with the result paper tray prolonged. Pushing the 250-sheet outcome tray inside the body shaves off 6 inches of deepness. The top of the body is level unless you lift the hinged ADF tray for feeding multipage documents. The front panel hinges up and uses a colour touch screen, which is on the small side, at 2.4 inches. Along with tapping selections, you can swipe via menu offerings, as you finish with a mobile phone. The display feels a little small for substantial menu navigating, though standard operations and setups selections are easily accomplished. There are just two physical switches, one on each side of the screen: Home and Assist. On the back are USB, Ethernet and fax ports. You can put the ET-4700 on your cordless network, and it supplies Wi-Fi Direct.
The ET-4700 has a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and sports a duplexer for two-sided printing. There are windows for the ink containers, so you can see your ink degrees, as opposed to waiting for an on-screen warning of low ink levels. This Epson EcoTank printed our six-page mixed message and graphics document in 1 minute and 22 secs, or 3.7 ppm, which was significantly faster than both the Canon TS9120 (1 minute and 45.8 secs, or 3.4 ppm) and the classification average of 2 minutes and 7.3 seconds (or 2.8 ppm).
Glossy photo printing had to do with a fifty per cent min slower than the standard. The Epson ET-4700 took 5 mins and 4 secs to print our letter-size landscape photo on shiny paper. By comparison, the speedy Canon TS9120 churned it out in less than half that time, just shy of 2 minutes. The ET-4700’s most outstanding rate was on two-sided records. Using its fast duplexer, this EcoTank printed a 10-page text document in just 1 min and 31 secs (or 6.6 ppm), which is more than two times as rapid as the Canon TS9120, which printed the same document at 3.1 ppm.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-4700 Printer Driver||23.71 MB||08/13/15|
|ET-4700 Scanner Driver||21.3 MB||06/27/16|
|Epson ET-4700 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-4700 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-4700 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-4700 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-4700 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-4700 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-4700 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-4700 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-4700 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-4700 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-4700 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-4700 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.