[Free Downloads]Epson ET-4500 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-4500 wireless all-in-one provides innovative cartridge-free printing with ingenious, easy-to-fill supersised ink storage tanks. It includes as much as two years of ink in the box. That’s an extraordinary amount of ink enough to print as much as 4,000 black/6,500 colour web pages, and equal to about 20 ink cartridge sets3. Providing an unsurpassable mix of convenience and worth, the Epson ET-4500 permits you the freedom to print in colour. Plus, conserve up to 80 per cent on ink with inexpensive replacement bottles. The ET-4500 consists of a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder and 2.2″ LCD, plus built-in cordless and Wi-Fi Straight for direct printing from tablets and mobile phones.
The Epson ET-4500 is a relatively first multifunction printer that has your printing, scanning, copying and faxing demands covered, however, does not offer high-ends like a touchscreen user interface. What you do get is a four-line LCD with cursor switches to navigate it, in addition to a crude key-board for getting in text. You’ll require to use this to type in your Wi-Fi password, as the similarly unrefined buddy app will not get this printer online for you. The Epson iPrint app makes it much easier to scan documents to and print records from your phone. It also uses a faster way to Epson’s store, where you can purchase even more ink.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-4500 Printer Driver||27.84 MB||08/13/15|
|ET-4500 Scanner Driver||26.83 MB||07/06/15|
|Epson ET-4500 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-4500 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-4500 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-4500 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-4500 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-4500 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-4500 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-4500 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-4500 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-4500 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-4500 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-4500 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.