[Free Downloads]Epson ET-3760 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-3760 All-In-One SuperTank Printer has surpassed my expectations. It’s the perfect printer for home or business use as it operates as a printer, scanner and photocopier all-in-one. It has built-in wireless and Ethernet connection, which enables you to print or scan from another location. This equipment is light-weight and easy to move. I needed to carry up the staircases, and I did not need any aid.
This ET-3760 printer is packed with significant attributes cartridge-free ink, easy to read 2.4″ colour LCD screen, 2-sided auto printing, 150-sheet tray ability, high-quality print resolution, 30-sheet ADF, high-speed printing and the capacity to print from a tablet or mobile phone. The most outstanding attribute is cartridge-free ink. This printer utilises refillable ink containers. The substitute ink containers are very budget-friendly.
The Epson ET-3760 print quality is superb and results in sharp, crisp message with each print. Photo high quality is lively and abundant. The ink dries out promptly to stop smudging. Copying and scanning are straightforward. You have two alternatives – the ADF or flatbed. The ADF is an outstanding feature that allows you to print, scan or copy several pages without having to feed each page into the machine manually. It’s a good time saver and extremely convenient! I am pleased with the significant functions of this printer.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-3760 Printer Driver||39 MB||04/11/19|
|ET-3760 Scanner Driver||27 MB||09/25/19|
|Epson ET-3760 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-3760 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-3760 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-3760 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-3760 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-3760 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-3760 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-3760 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-3760 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-3760 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-3760 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-3760 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.