[Free Downloads]Epson ET-3600 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-3600 has a 150-sheet paper cassette with a pull-out paper tray. Packing the paper is rather simple and general, paper handling on this printer was more significant than good. You can connect to it through USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi (consisting of Wi-Fi Direct) with Android and iPhone apps readily available. The gadget is also suitable for Apple’s AirPrint and Google’s Cloud Print.
There’s no NFC at this rate point, although this is less of a ‘walk-to’ printer. Also missing is a card reader, although curiously, Epson discusses the existence of one on its site. Various other specs include the printing resolution (4,800×1,200 DPI) and the scanning resolution (2,400×1,200 DPI), both of which are more than adequate for typical office usage. Epson prices this ET-3600 printer at as much as 13.7 web pages per min (grayscale) and 7.3 pages per minute (shade) with duplexing, essentially cutting in half the printing speeds under ISO/IEC policies.
Make no mistake; however, if you’re seeking a superfast, photo-quality printer, you will have to look in other places. The Epson ET-3600 does, nonetheless, supply a good quality copy with little banding; the ink dries rather promptly to Epson’s credit rating. We published two multimedia PDF files as part of our screening. The initial one, a 16-page coloring publication, took about 6 mins to find out (equivalent to 2.5 pages per min) while the second run saw ten pages published in 4 mins 25 seconds (or just over two web pages per min). However, it would certainly be unfair to the ET-3600 to contrast it with printers in the same cost range, as this all-in-one is essentially a printer and ink package.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-3600 Printer Driver||28.98 MB||04/22/16|
|ET-3600 Scanner Driver||10.5 MB||05/20/19|
|Epson ET-3600 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-3600 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-3600 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-3600 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-3600 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-3600 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-3600 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-3600 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-3600 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-3600 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-3600 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-3600 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.