[Free Downloads]Epson ET-2760 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-2760 is a great all in one printer that offers the standard functionality (copy, print, & scan) most people are looking for in a printer, but at a much better worth compared to many cartridge-based printers. The primary draw to Epson’s EcoTank line of printers is the “cartridge-free” feature that not only offers convenience; however, possibly expenses financial savings over the standard ink cartridge systems we are all too acquainted with. As opposed to inefficient, costly cartridges that last a couple of hundred pages; Epson made a unique tank system that is simple to load and moderately priced.
Each container offers up to 7,500 web pages for black and 6,000 pages for colour much surpassing regular ink cartridges. On top of the high yield of refills, Epson includes a collection of ink bottles with the ET-2760 to fill up the printer with adequate ink for two years! Time will certainly tell if I print that many pages in 2 years, but it behaves understanding I will not be hunting down refills anytime soon.
The design is basic yet tidy in an all-white finish. The Epson ET-2760 ink wells are visible in the front, giving an ink degree indication. Navigation is executed with a flexible control panel and is simple to use — standard printing and copying the job as expected. In addition to printing from smartphones, there is an SD card port in the front for printing images directly from a memory card.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-2760 Printer Driver||40.4 MB||04/11/19|
|ET-2760 Scanner Driver||27 MB||11/14/19|
|Epson ET-2760 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-2760 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-2760 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-2760 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-2760 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-2760 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-2760 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-2760 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-2760 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-2760 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-2760 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-2760 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.