[Free Downloads]Epson ET-2500 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson ET-2500 provides a remarkable decrease in ink prices and creates superb photo prints and scans. Professional severe photographers will like the intensity and deepness of the ET-2500 shiny photo prints and given their heavy use of ink, refillable ink containers. Photo print times are slow-moving, however. And although the ET-2500 makes black-and-white copies quickly, its middle-of-the-road text and copy high quality limit this printer’s adaptability.
The compartment having the four ink containers sticks out from the ideal side of the system, offering the ET-2500 a various look than that of printers making use of cartridges. Below, you lift a cover, exposing the four containers, with their pop-off caps. The front control board has few buttons and a little, 1.4-inch display, which makes the stand-alone operation less than optimum, mainly since it’s not a touch display screen. When you use the control panel to launch a scan, for example, the display offers no settings menu for changing the resolution. You need to do that type of adjustment on a PC.
The Epson ET-2500 prints, scans and duplicates, yet have no fax. Its single, 100-sheet input tray holds up from the back of the system, and you load paper vertically. There is no committed additional tray for photo paper or other speciality media, to the left of the outcome tray, comfortably allows you to print from your camera’s memory card.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-2500 Printer Driver||29.28 MB||08/13/15|
|ET-2500 Scanner Driver||26.8 MB||08/13/18|
|Epson ET-2500 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-2500 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-2500 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-2500 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-2500 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-2500 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-2500 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-2500 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-2500 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-2500 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-2500 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-2500 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.