[Free Downloads]Epson Stylus NX625 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson Stylus NX625 installed quickly using Wi-Fi via the on-printer network configuration utility. USB and Ethernet connectivity are also readily available. The control board is well laid out and easy to use, and the 2.5-inch shade LCD makes sophisticated tasks a breeze. Our only minor issue is that you need to pick between grayscale and shade copying using the LCD and cursor switches; we would certainly like different buttons for those tasks.
The Stylus NX625 executed rather well in our tests. It published text very quickly, averaging 11.1 web pages per min on the computer and 9.3 ppm on the Mac. Additionally, on the Mac, a four-page PDF achieved an alert time of 1.6 ppm. Photo-print times were mediocre: Snapshot-size photos published on the PC handled 1.5 ppm, while a full-page shade photo printed on the Mac took 0.4 ppm. A simple one-page message copy sped up out at 6.4 ppm. Checking times were a little faster than average.
The Epson NX625 high print quality was adequate on plain paper. The text was dark and a little soft around the edges. Color photos looked somewhat rough and pink. Shade duplicates were additionally grainy, in addition to a bit of dark, with small banding. Color pictures published on Epson’s very own photo paper showed up a touch pinkish, however extremely smooth. Scans of shade photos seemed a little muted yet relatively soft.
The paper-handling attributes on the Epson Stylus NX625 are sufficient for a light-volume user. The unit has no automatic document feeder for feeding several pages through the letter-size scanner, yet it does provide automatic duplexing for both the computer and Mac platforms. You feed paper via a 150-sheet cassette under the MFP. Pages leave straight above it onto a tray that will hold roughly 50 sheets.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson Stylus NX625 Printer Driver||9.61 MB||10/18/12|
|Stylus NX625 Scanner Driver||12.4 MB||01/07/16|
|Epson Stylus NX625 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson Stylus NX625 Manual
- Click the Epson Stylus NX625 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson Stylus NX625 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click Stylus NX625 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson Stylus NX625 Driver
- Please check the Epson Stylus NX625 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the Stylus NX625 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson Stylus NX625 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson NX625 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson Stylus NX625 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson Stylus NX625 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.