[Free Downloads]Epson Stylus NX510 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson Stylus NX510 comes with a printer that supplies high-quality prints in much less time. The printer can be utilised for printing black and colour prints in addition to creating pictures. The minimum droplet dimension provided by the 2pl with a resolution of 5760 x 1440 maximised dpi. The print speed is 15ppm for black and 9.3 ppm for shade. Epson NX510 consists of a photocopier that can copy at a rate of 35cpm for both black and colour. The photocopier can use up to 99copies per document each time. The maximum copy dimension used by Stylus NX510 is 8.5 x 11 inches. The co-features of the copier include fit-to-page, rising to 25-400% of the original size, and so on.
Epson Stylus NX510 features a shade flatbed scanner that uses the Color CIS line sensing unit as the photoelectric tool. NX510 provides variable resolutions, and it is 2400dpi for optical resolution, 2400 x 2400 dpi for hardware resolution and an optimum interpolated resolution of 9600 x 9600 dpi. The bit depth offered by the scanner is 48-bit shade and 24-bit outcome. Epson NX510 makes use of versatile and substantial paper handling ability. The PC-Free Paper assistance provided by Stylus NX510 is 4 x 6 inch and 5 x 7inch for photo and 8.5 x 11 inch for a letter. The maximum paper dimension supported by Epson Stylus NX510 is 8.5 x 44 inches. It can print on Plain Paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Glossy, etc.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson Stylus NX510 Printer Driver||9.16 MB||12/12/12|
|Stylus NX510 Scanner Driver||12.4 MB||10/09/09|
|Epson Stylus NX510 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson Stylus NX510 Manual
- Click the Epson Stylus NX510 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson Stylus NX510 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click Stylus NX510 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson Stylus NX510 Driver
- Please check the Epson Stylus NX510 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the Stylus NX510 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson Stylus NX510 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson NX510 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson Stylus NX510 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson Stylus NX510 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.