[Free Downloads]Epson Stylus NX420 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
The Epson Stylus NX420 is just one of the lowest-priced multifunction printer (MFP) models in Epson’s repertoire. It has a useful function set for its cost. Still, it’s slow-moving at both photo and document printing, and its outcome quality, particularly for message and images, was below the contour. The NX420 is a three-function MFP tailored to home usage: it can print, copy, and scan. It can print pictures from an sd card (but can’t scan to one). Canon can scan to a computer along with to e-mail, opening your computer system’s default e-mail customer and connecting the scan to a brand-new message. It has a multi-card reader, though it lacks a port for a USB thumb drive.
The Epson NX420 was average to slow down the performer in our examinations. Standard-quality message pages printed at below-average speeds of 5 pages per min on the PC and 4.9 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size photos published on the PC at a midrange three ppm on simple paper and a low 0.8 ppm on photo paper. Our high-resolution, near-full-page photo posted on the Mac took control of 3 mins to print (0.3 ppm), one more below-average time. An original one-page copy took 17 seconds (regarding standard), but a mix of full-page and partial-page shade photo scans was noticeably slower than the mean.
The Stylus NX420‘s print high quality suffers on ordinary paper, also the nicer-quality Hammermill Laser Print supply that we make use of for a lot of our testing. At default setups, our text examples looked genuinely black but unclear around the edges, while pictures showed up washed out. When we chose higher-quality print modes and Epson photo paper, we got much better results.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson Stylus NX420 Printer Driver||16.35 MB||12/10/12|
|Stylus NX420 Scanner Driver||12.39 MB||01/07/16|
|Epson Stylus NX420 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson Stylus NX420 Manual
- Click the Epson Stylus NX420 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson Stylus NX420 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click Stylus NX420 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver
- Please check the Epson Stylus NX420 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the Stylus NX420 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson Stylus NX420 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson NX420 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson Stylus NX420 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson Stylus NX420 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.