[Free Downloads]Epson Stylus NX125 Driver, Download, Install For Windows 10, 8, 7
Epson Stylus NX125 All-In-One Color Inkjet. Scan, Print, Copy. Print speed 2.9 ISO ppm black/1.5 ISO ppm colour. Print resolution 5760×1440 dpi. Scanner resolution 600 dpi. The Stylus NX125 supplies on all counts quality, the convenience of use and speed. Establish the all-in-one in mins and start creating high-quality invites, flyers and more. You’ll obtain crisp, dynamic documents and images and fast print speeds. It’s an excellent combination.
Plus, there’s no waiting to handle your prints the NX125 utilises instant-dry ink for spot, fade and water-resistant outcomes on simple and photo paper. Print, grab and go. You can likewise make shade duplicates with one touch. Or, scan and conserve recipes, institution reports and essential files all with the consisted of software. Conveniently handle your family’s printing requires with the Epson Stylus NX125, the wise, primary remedy for impressive results.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson Stylus NX125 Printer Driver||9.24 MB||10/18/12|
|Stylus NX125 Scanner Driver||11.53 MB||01/07/16|
|Epson Stylus NX125 Easy Photo Print||33.8 MB||03/23/10|
How To Download and Epson Stylus NX125 Manual
- Click the Epson Stylus NX125 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson Stylus NX125 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click Stylus NX125 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson Stylus NX125 Driver
- Please check the Epson Stylus NX125 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the Stylus NX125 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson Stylus NX125 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson NX125 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson Stylus NX125 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson Stylus NX125 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.